Skip to main content

The voice of a Dead Child



The autopsy report said I was burnt to death but it never told to which caste I belong to, but I know I died in a caste riot. I am a 1-year child, yet to walk.



The autopsy report said my body was torn to pieces it never told to which religion I belong to, I know I died in bombing, I am 2 years child yet to tell my name.



The autopsy report said I died out of inhaling a poisonous gas, it never told which ethnic group do I belong to, I am 3 years old child yet to understand alphabets



The autopsy report said I died out of poverty, it never told which country I belong to, I am 4 years old living in this planet.



The autopsy report said I died of suffocation, it never told who was the secret lover who killed me, I am 5 years old, I didn't know the difference between pillow below the head and pillow on my face



The autopsy report said I died out of vaginal damage, it never told the reason behind the gang rape, I am 6 years old who didn't know the difference between lollipop and sedated lollipop



The autopsy report said I died out of severe spinal cord damage, it never told the reason behind why I was screwed behind, I am 7 years old who didn't know the difference between caressing and sexual assault



The autopsy report said I died out of overuse of drugs, it never told who drugged me, I am 8 years old child labour who didn't know the difference between vaccines and drugs



The autopsy report said I died out of food poisoning, it never told who is the reason for contamination, I am 9 years old child who didn't know the difference between businessman’s greed & my taste



Remember, we were children

Remember we do have children



Let's Say no to caste to save our children

Let's Say no to religion to save our children

Let's Say no to ethnicity to save our children

Let's Say no to indifferences towards countries to save our children

Let's Say no to illicit relationship to save our children

Let's Say no to child abuse to save our children

Let's Say no to child labour to save our children

Let's Say no to greedy Businessmen who sells for huge margins to save our children.

Let's Say no to anything that damages our next generation



Don't thank the god that your children were not the victims, question the god why other's children are victims



M.L. Narendra Kumar














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாற்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது உண்மை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது பெண்மை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது மனிதாபிமானின் மேதைக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது தலைமை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திர குமார்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency Competency alone will not lead to long-term success, and character alone will not help us achieve great things.   To shine in life, we should embrace both character and competence. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective

  Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective When we overly protect our children, we indirectly instill dependency and fear. This protection can become a burden on us and others later on. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in