Skip to main content

guess who i am ?




Just take few minutes to read this poem and guess who I am
  
I am hidden inside you when you are calm and composed
I am seen in you when you are tensed and unfocussed

When you win me, you produce results and you win
When I win you I make you scream and grin

When you are positive, I am not even your tenant
When you are negative, I am your owner

When you take few minutes to understand why I come in you,
I immediately disappear
When you don’t doctor appears in front of you
 
When I am less in you there are people around you
When I am more in you there are nurses around you

When I am coped you are balanced
When I am not you are soaked

When you manage yourself , you will say bye to me
When you don’t you will have no one to tell bye to you

You would have guessed who I am, definitely not your friendly neighborhood

I am Mr. /Ms. /Mrs. / Dr. S t r e s s……..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாற்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது உண்மை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது பெண்மை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது மனிதாபிமானின் மேதைக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது தலைமை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திர குமார்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency Competency alone will not lead to long-term success, and character alone will not help us achieve great things.   To shine in life, we should embrace both character and competence. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective

  Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective When we overly protect our children, we indirectly instill dependency and fear. This protection can become a burden on us and others later on. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in