Skip to main content
Guess who I am-5?

I have the ability to change a nation

I have the ability to change a person's life

I can turn a company from nothing into a giant

I am the reason for start ups

People scratch the head in the Conference  room to connect with me.

Companies hire an expert to buy me.

Sometimes I just come to people when they take a shower.

Sometimes I disturb the people in the sleep.

I am unbiased, I don't see the difference between rich and poor.

When things workout they Appreciate me when it fails they curse me.

As an object I am compared with a bulb.

As a nature I am compared  with a flowing river.

Sometimes they compare me with a ocean.

Let people call me by any names I am just a spark good enough to light the whole world.

I am generated from an organ which weighs less than 2 Kgs.

Do you have an idea of who I am?

You got it, I am idea..

 The output of thinking
 The output of learning
 The output of team work
 The output of inspiration etc.

Sometimes people abort me
Sometimes people kill me
Sometimes people don't nurture me

Remember there is nothing called good or bad idea; Some ideas are applicable, some are not.

Some ideas are ahead of times, some are old.

If you want more of me, be more of you.

keep thinking, be inspired &  stay motivated.

"Remember every great thing was once an idea in someone's mind"

Written By: M.L.Narendra Kumar⁠⁠⁠⁠

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாற்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது உண்மை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது பெண்மை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது மனிதாபிமானின் மேதைக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது தலைமை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திர குமார்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency Competency alone will not lead to long-term success, and character alone will not help us achieve great things.   To shine in life, we should embrace both character and competence. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective

  Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective When we overly protect our children, we indirectly instill dependency and fear. This protection can become a burden on us and others later on. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in