Skip to main content
Q&A with a Monk-4-Cheated & Forgiveness

D- Disciple M- Monk

D:- I am cheated, it hurts me.

M:- Never tell you are cheated, few will sympathize, few will wait for their chance, rest will just hear your story.

D: -How to come out of it?

M:- let me ask you a question, what do you gain by thinking about it.

D: -Nothing

M: Let me ask you one more question, what will you gain by coming out of it

D: -I can focus on my work, I can talk to people normally, I can progress and keep going.

M:- Most of the time answers are within. When you connect with yourself, you can connect with reality.

D:-I feel very bad when I come across that person?

M:- To feel or to Forgive is your choice. You need to decide.

D:How can I forgive a person who has cheated me?

M:- Don't ask "how" in such situations, ask "why" you should forgive?

D:- Why should I forgive?

M:- If I ask you the same question, what will be your answer?

D:- So that you can forget, you will not feel low, you will not have an attitude of revenge and you can be peaceful inside.

M: -You have answered your own question. A peaceful person is person who is free from guilt, anger, frustration etc.

Remember  Where there is vengeance there is fear, where there is forgiveness there is peace both resides within

Written by: M.L.Narendra Kumar⁠⁠⁠⁠

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாற்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது உண்மை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது பெண்மை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது மனிதாபிமானின் மேதைக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது தலைமை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திர குமார்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency Competency alone will not lead to long-term success, and character alone will not help us achieve great things.   To shine in life, we should embrace both character and competence. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective

  Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective When we overly protect our children, we indirectly instill dependency and fear. This protection can become a burden on us and others later on. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in