Skip to main content

Guess who I am-16



 You know  you do not know many things in lfe but I will never allow you to agree.


 You know relationship is important than enemity but I will never allow you to relate.


You know forgiveness can heal self as well as others but I will never allow you to forgive others.


You know life is too short for hatredness but still I will not allow you to forget it.


You know that you will also make mistakes but I will allow you to admit it.


You know that power and position do not last but still I will be instrumental In showing it out.


You know wealth is not stable but still I will force you to show it out.


I am capable enough to ruin families, friendship, organisation as well as nation.


I will never allow you learn or grow.


You cannot realize my presence.


I am a silent virus good enough to ruin your life.


People call me Ego.


People who love me are called Egoistic.


Introspect, relate and realise my role in your life.


Bid farewell to me for the welfare of self and others.


Let m E-Go


Written by: M.L.Narendra Kumar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாற்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது உண்மை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது பெண்மை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது மனிதாபிமானின் மேதைக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது தலைமை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திர குமார்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency Competency alone will not lead to long-term success, and character alone will not help us achieve great things.   To shine in life, we should embrace both character and competence. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective

  Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective When we overly protect our children, we indirectly instill dependency and fear. This protection can become a burden on us and others later on. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in