Skip to main content
Guess who I am-18


I been there right from inception.


I drive the world.


I am an output of thinking.


I am Good for those who accept me and bad for those who don't.


I have built organizations as well ruined organizations.


I am part of human growth.


I am the reason for seeking variety.


You can see me in people's behavior.


You can see me in a country's Infrastructure.


You can experience me in technology.


Some people like  to see me in others, some don't.


Some pay to embrace me, some pay to drive me in others.


Some are prepared to face me, some resist.


I am constant.


I am an integral part of you.


You have experienced me as you age.


I have  been constantly driving you to survive.


I am Change.


If you like me I am with you.


If you open the doors  for me I will open the doors of opportunities for you.


If you don't, pain and failures will dig the hole for you.


Change before you are changed.


M.L.Narendra Kumar⁠⁠⁠⁠

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாற்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது உண்மை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது பெண்மை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது மனிதாபிமானின் மேதைக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது தலைமை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திர குமார்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency Competency alone will not lead to long-term success, and character alone will not help us achieve great things.   To shine in life, we should embrace both character and competence. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective

  Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective When we overly protect our children, we indirectly instill dependency and fear. This protection can become a burden on us and others later on. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in