Skip to main content
How can I Forget My Teachers?



How can I forget my Language teachers who took me into the world of communication, who helped me understand the power of literature and who enhanced my ability to speak languages. Today I need to praise them with a Poem for raising my Linguistic Intelligence.


How can I forget my Maths teachers who taught me how to count,  if I am counting cash and calculating interest rate today I am Indebted to my all my maths teachers for building my Mathematical  Intelligence.


How can I forget my History Teachers who made me understand the glory of our past and ability to understand the qualities of a great people, today I need to carve their contribution in a stone which remains forever for developing my ability to do a research.


How can I forget my Geography Teachers who made me understand that we are one among those millions of galaxies and who created the curiosity about Aliens. Today I need to pin a Star for those teachers for developing my ability to see world beyond planet earth.


How can I forget my Civics teachers who taught me civic sense and made me understand the constitutional right- freedom of speech. Today I need to Honour those teachers as true civilians of our country for developing me into a responsible citizen.


How can I forget my Biology teachers who taught me that I do have a brain and made me understand that sex is only a chapter in our life. Today I need to give them nutrition called Appreciation for developing my ability to understand my body.


How can I forget my Physics teachers who taught me how to lift an object easily and made me understand the science behind machines and movements. Today I need to Physically greet my Physics teachers for developing my fundamental knowledge on how things work.



How can I forget my Chemistry teachers who taught me water has a formula and there is reaction when two chemicals are mixed. Today I need to paint their homes with Colourful thank you messages for developing my fundamental knowledge on what is toxic.



How can I forget my Moral Science teachers who taught me the importance of Values and honesty. Today I need to show my Gratitude to those teachers who has built my character.



How can I forget my PT teachers who helped me to identify my talent in the ground and enhanced my potential . Today I need to give them a Medal for helping me understand the power of staying fit.

 
How can I forget my ECA teachers who helped me to understand that there is career beyond books and who helped me to identify my allied skills. Today I need to give them an Extra dose of Love for helping me live with my hobbies.


How can I forget my Librarians who helped me to connect with the world of knowledge and taught me the power of silence. Today I need to thank them by gifting a Book for helping me to set up a mini library in my home.



It is not only the subject that we learnt; we learnt life in every subject.



If you feel this article has kindled your thought to connect with your old teachers, just pick up each point and send it to respective teachers.


Written by: M.L.Narendra Kumar



 ⁠⁠⁠⁠

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாற்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது உண்மை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது பெண்மை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது மனிதாபிமானின் மேதைக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது தலைமை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திர குமார்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency Competency alone will not lead to long-term success, and character alone will not help us achieve great things.   To shine in life, we should embrace both character and competence. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective

  Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective When we overly protect our children, we indirectly instill dependency and fear. This protection can become a burden on us and others later on. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in