Skip to main content

Guess who I am-31

  

I am liked

I am admired

  

Easy to connect with me

Happy to be with me



 Achievements don't change me

Wealth doesn't move me

  

I accept my mistakes

I forgive others mistakes too



 Feedback is not my enemy

Appreciation is not my beloved



 I know is not my vocabulary

 Like to Know is my mantra

  

Success doesn't sedate me

Failure doesn't haunt me



Ego doesn't invade me

Pride doesn't possess me

  

Arrogance dies in me

Empathy lives in me 



 Humility is my nature

Simplicity is my attire



 I am learner of life

Earner of love



Owner of peace

Always at ease

  

I am humble

Modesty is my way of life



     Peace lives where humbleness resides





Written by: M.L.Narendra Kumar
















































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாà®±்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உண்à®®ை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது பெண்à®®ை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது மனிதாபிà®®ானின் à®®ேதைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது தலைà®®ை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திà®° குà®®ாà®°்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2410 Promotion and Character

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2410 Promotion and Character Promotion is a form of recognition for your competency and character. However, the people below you will relate to you more for your character than your competency. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute, Lesson-2985 Happiness is a Mature Mind

  Less than a minute, Lesson-2985 Happiness is a Mature Mind The essence of happiness is not the absence of problems nor the presence of material things; it is the maturity of mind to accept success without vanity and failure with dignity.   Maturity lies in balancing between happiness and unhappiness, success and failure. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD