Skip to main content

The Humming Inside You



I hummed a song which was adolescent, when she smiled at me.



I hummed a song which was romantic, when she accepted my love.



I hummed a song which was erotic, when she surrendered her lips to me.



I hummed a song which was a pathos, when she stopped speaking to me.



I hummed a song which was a prayer, when I was waiting to patch up.



I hummed a song which was soothing, when she hugged me back.



I hummed a song which was motivational, when she said "I am with you"



I hummed a song which was out of the world, when she said " finally we are husbands and wife"



I hummed a song which was a preparing me to be father, when she whispered in my ears.



I couldn't think about a song, when she was struggling to push our symbol of love.



I was excited to sing a welcome a song, but I was engrossed in seeing my symbol of love 



I starting humming Lullabies, when my baby was awake late in the night, so that I can create a companion for him/her



I started humming for my children's welfare, they said can you stop your Lullabies.



I stopped humming, death said start humming a favourite song of your life. 



I said, the singer me in is dead, death said your ancestors are waiting to listen to your humming.



Life is a humming, keep humming.



M.L.Narendra Kumar








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாà®±்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உண்à®®ை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது பெண்à®®ை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது மனிதாபிà®®ானின் à®®ேதைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது தலைà®®ை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திà®° குà®®ாà®°்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency Competency alone will not lead to long-term success, and character alone will not help us achieve great things.   To shine in life, we should embrace both character and competence. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective

  Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective When we overly protect our children, we indirectly instill dependency and fear. This protection can become a burden on us and others later on. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in