Skip to main content

Interaction between Success and Failure

 

Interaction between Success and Failure

 

Success told failure that though we share the same number of letters, you are not closer to me.

Success said- The very first letter in my spelling starts with S- Which is nothing but success.

Failure said- If people don't fail to fail, they will never understand what success is.

Success said- my second letter is U. Those who understand the Power of success will work towards success.

Failure said - Those who analyse themselves will understand success and failure.

Success said- I create happiness for others.

Failure said- but nobody can move forward without my third letter, I- Initiative. Without touching my third letter, nobody can experience you.

Success said- once someone tastes me, they would like to taste me continuously.

Failure said- They will only try to attempt next time if they learn from me.

Success said- People are eager to experience me.

Failure said- they need to understand how failure should be handled to be eager to try it once again.

Success said- People get special treatment when I am with them.

Failure said- I help people understand the reality.

Success said- I am a story.

Failure said- I am an enlightenment.

Neither success nor failure is permanent; don't get sedated by success or bogged down by failure. Aspiring to give the best every day will help us to move forward in our lives.

M.L. Narendra Kumar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாà®±்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உண்à®®ை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது பெண்à®®ை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது மனிதாபிà®®ானின் à®®ேதைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது தலைà®®ை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திà®° குà®®ாà®°்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency Competency alone will not lead to long-term success, and character alone will not help us achieve great things.   To shine in life, we should embrace both character and competence. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective

  Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective When we overly protect our children, we indirectly instill dependency and fear. This protection can become a burden on us and others later on. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in