Skip to main content

Body and Mind- An Interaction



B- Body

M- Mind



B- Mind, I want to take some rest

M- Body, I have a deadline to meet

B- Ok, I will work with you



B- Mind, I want to sleep

M- Body, need to finish an assignment

B- Ok, I will be awake



B- Mind, I want some food

M- Body, I am yet finish my call

B- Ok, I will wait



B-Mind, I need a break

M- Body, this is my appraisal month

B- Ok, I will not let you down





M- Body, please wake up

B- Mind, you have been my master forever, I know it is mind over the body, but not at the cost of the body. 



You had used your powers to win my co-operation, but do remember that, you are me and I am you. 



Mind, when you use your power during critical situation I am your friend. When you misuse your power, I am your enemy.



Remember, neither I am eternal nor you



Dedicated to all workaholics and those claim they are mentally strong



M.L.Narendra Kumar






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாà®±்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உண்à®®ை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது பெண்à®®ை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது மனிதாபிà®®ானின் à®®ேதைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது தலைà®®ை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திà®° குà®®ாà®°்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency Competency alone will not lead to long-term success, and character alone will not help us achieve great things.   To shine in life, we should embrace both character and competence. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective

  Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective When we overly protect our children, we indirectly instill dependency and fear. This protection can become a burden on us and others later on. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in