Skip to main content

Brain Talk

 

Brain Talk

Hygiene practice has been infused in me right from my childhood, though I am not obsessed but I am conscious about it. Corona came as a reinforcement and I started spending few extra seconds while washing my hands.

One day while I was washing my hands, I saw something different in my palm, it was looking like a brain, I was surprised to see it and brought my palm closer to my face and I saw the brain taking a shape of a human face and greeted me.

The brain said "I have been seeing you for some time, you are spending more time in washing your hands, but I am wondering why you are not spending time with me to strengthen you by cleansing me and equipping yourself with positive thoughts"

I was shocked to see the brain talking to me, by the time I wanted to respond, the brain disappeared.

I started washing my hands again and sat for the dinner reflecting upon the question asked by the brain.

Next day I was chatting with my friends about Covid times and the place was filled with negatives, concerns, fear, worries etc and each one of them were trying to prove their point, in short it was argumentative as well as pessimistic.

When I came to home, as a regular practice I went to wash my hands and saw the brain taking shape to communicate with me, I was waiting for the brain to convey the message, the brain said

Before I am washed by your friends, it is better to be cleansed by you and the brain disappeared

To be safe and hygiene we need to sanitize ourselves

To be mentally strong, we need to cleanse our brain and stay positive.

M.L. Narendra Kumar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாà®±்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உண்à®®ை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது பெண்à®®ை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது மனிதாபிà®®ானின் à®®ேதைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது தலைà®®ை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திà®° குà®®ாà®°்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency Competency alone will not lead to long-term success, and character alone will not help us achieve great things.   To shine in life, we should embrace both character and competence. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective

  Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective When we overly protect our children, we indirectly instill dependency and fear. This protection can become a burden on us and others later on. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in