Skip to main content

The Blonde In My Dream

⁠⁠⁠
After a fulfilling day in my regular routines, I just came home to relax with some soothing music videos in you tube and decided to hit the bed early so that I can start the day early.

In my sleep I saw a beautiful blonde who was smiling at me in a place which was peaceful near the sea. I just wanted to approach the blonde and I just looked at her and asked who are you?
She said “I am your dream?

I said “I have not seen you in my real life”

She said “if you would have seen me I will not be your dream”

I said “why don’t come closer to me, honey!

She said “darling I am your dream; if you want me you should come closer to me”

I kept few steps forward and I can see her waiting for me. I went closer and said “why don’t you hold my hands”

She said “darling I am your dream; you should only hold your dream”

When I was holding her hand “I said, honey can I hug you?”

She said “I am your dream and you should only hold on to your dreams firmly”

When I hugged her I felt I did achieve something.


I asked her “honey do you like me?

She said “I am your dream; it depends on how you are going to use me.

When I was holding her and moving forward I saw a black haired Latino, who was tall and charming.





I slowly withdraw myself from the blonde and started seeing the Latino, when I turned towards the blonde she was not there and when I turned towards the Latino she has already left

I felt sad and was staring at the window- I saw the blonde who shouted from the long distance-“If you don’t hold to your dreams and keep changing your mind, you will neither achieve your dream nor you will be peaceful in your present”

I lost my sleep with a Lesson *“Dare to dream, hold it on and stay focused”*

*Author – M.L.Narendra Kumar*












⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாற்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது உண்மை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது பெண்மை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது மனிதாபிமானின் மேதைக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது தலைமை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திர குமார்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency Competency alone will not lead to long-term success, and character alone will not help us achieve great things.   To shine in life, we should embrace both character and competence. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective

  Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective When we overly protect our children, we indirectly instill dependency and fear. This protection can become a burden on us and others later on. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in