Skip to main content

Q&A with a Monk-19-Public Speaking-1


D- Disciple M- Monk


D: What should I do to improve my Public speaking skills?

M: What should you do to improve your Swimming Skills?

D: I should keep swimming

M: Why should you keep swimming?

D: So that I can improve myself

M: Do you do any other exercise, before you start swimming?

D:  Yes, I do some stretching

M: Why do you do some stretching?

D:  So that I can warm-up before I enter to pool

M: What is the similarity between swimming and public speaking skills?

D: Both needs to be practised

M: What is the relationship between Warming up in swimming and Preparation in public speaking

D: Both helps in being prepared

M: Now tell me, what should you do improve your public speaking skills?

D: I should Practice and speak regularly

M: Do it

D: I asked you for a solution, but you made me generate my solution and you never gave me any solution

M: Remember when you generate solutions, you are the owner. Keep asking yourselves, you have more solutions than what you think

D:  Thank you

M: Keep Swimming; Keep Speaking


Written by: M.L.Narendra Kumar 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாà®±்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உண்à®®ை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது பெண்à®®ை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது மனிதாபிà®®ானின் à®®ேதைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது தலைà®®ை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திà®° குà®®ாà®°்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency Competency alone will not lead to long-term success, and character alone will not help us achieve great things.   To shine in life, we should embrace both character and competence. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective

  Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective When we overly protect our children, we indirectly instill dependency and fear. This protection can become a burden on us and others later on. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in