Skip to main content

Don't Depart with Screws


A middle-aged senior manager throws a bunch of screws on the table & asks what is this 






His subordinates who handles a region tells "These are screws"

Senior Manager smiles and says " yes they are, " I saw you taking a conference call with your subordinates" the way you sounded was as if you were screwing them 

The subordinate said " if I don't do that, I can't get results" 

The senior manager said “Screwing is painful" I was screwed by my boss when I was his subordinate and my Ortho surgeon who fit twelve screws in 6 different parts of my body" 

The senior said "my boss had a choice but my Ortho didn't."

Stop screwing so that you can understand people

My screws will be seen when I die, but my hurt feeling will die with me

I wish people should not depart with screws and with screwed feelings

M.L Narendra Kumar


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாà®±்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உண்à®®ை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது பெண்à®®ை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது மனிதாபிà®®ானின் à®®ேதைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது தலைà®®ை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திà®° குà®®ாà®°்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency Competency alone will not lead to long-term success, and character alone will not help us achieve great things.   To shine in life, we should embrace both character and competence. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective

  Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective When we overly protect our children, we indirectly instill dependency and fear. This protection can become a burden on us and others later on. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in