Skip to main content

Don't wish, determine



I wished my forefathers gave me a factory but during my regular health check-up, I realized that they gave me a sugar factory



I wished my boss gave me a high score but during my regular health check-up, I realized that he gave me high blood pressure 



I wished my children gave me high feeling about their progress but during my regular health check-up, I realized that they gave me rapid heartbeat



I wished my cook gave me food with love but during my regular health check-up, I realized that he gave me an extra topping called cholesterol



I wished my customers gave me breathtaking business but during my regular health check-up, I realized that they gave me Tachypnea (Abnormal rapid breathing) 



I wished my financial Consultant gave me rising financial graph but during my regular health check-up, I realized he made me anemic 



I wished my friends gave me high emotional support but during my regular health check-up, I realized that they increased my anxiety by confusing me which lead to dementia



I wished my colleagues supported me as a team player but during my regular health check-up, I realized that they increased my depression which lead to hair loss 



I wished my subordinates understood my intention but during my regular health check-up, I realized that they increased my anxiety which lead to hypertension 



After analysing myself I understood that my health is in my hands and my expectations is my enemy



Accept people for what they are and not what they should be to you



Let your health be determined by you not by others



M.L. Narendra Kumar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாà®±்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உண்à®®ை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது பெண்à®®ை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது மனிதாபிà®®ானின் à®®ேதைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது தலைà®®ை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திà®° குà®®ாà®°்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency Competency alone will not lead to long-term success, and character alone will not help us achieve great things.   To shine in life, we should embrace both character and competence. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective

  Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective When we overly protect our children, we indirectly instill dependency and fear. This protection can become a burden on us and others later on. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in