Skip to main content

Question and Answer with a Monk
One-word Answer

D-Disciple
M-Monk

D: What should I change to improve my life?
M- Attitude

D: What should I change to increase my positivity?
M- Belief

D: What should I do prove myself?
M- Communicate

D: What should I possess to overcome failures?
M- Determination

D: What should I do to understand others
M- Empathise

D: What should I do succeed?
M- Fail

D: What should I possess to stay focused
M- Goal

D: What should I change to be more disciplined in life?
M- Habit

D: What should I possess to be more creative?
M- Ideas

D: What should I avoid, while building a relationship with people?
M- Judgements

D: What should I seek more in life?
M- Knowledge

D: What is more important in life?
M- Love

D: What should I do, when I lose my hope?
M- Motivate

D: Who should be my best companion, when I am disturbed?
M- Nature

D: What should I take to be more responsible in my life?
M- Ownership

D: What should be my ultimate objective in life?
M- Peace

D: What should I strive for?
M- Quality

D: What is the first thing, I should do to overcome my weakness?
M- Realise

D: What is the best way to use my earnings?
M- Savings

D: How to win the trust of others?
M- Trust

D: What should I do, when others criticise me
M- Understand

D: What should I do, to take care of my Health?
M- Value

D: What should I seek from others?
M- Wisdom

D: How to be friendly with strangers? 
M- Xenial

D: Who is important in life?
M- Yourself

D: What quality should I possess to be happy?
M- Zealous

M.L. Narendra Kumar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாà®±்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உண்à®®ை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது பெண்à®®ை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது மனிதாபிà®®ானின் à®®ேதைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது தலைà®®ை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திà®° குà®®ாà®°்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency Competency alone will not lead to long-term success, and character alone will not help us achieve great things.   To shine in life, we should embrace both character and competence. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective

  Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective When we overly protect our children, we indirectly instill dependency and fear. This protection can become a burden on us and others later on. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in