Skip to main content

When I fly, when I fly



When I fly, when I fly, I feel am in the sky

When I fly, when I fly, I feel like telling bye



When I fly, when I fly, I wonder how many times the wright brothers went wrong for us to fly



When I fly, when I fly, I wonder how many years Edison was in dark to illuminate the city below the sky 



When I fly, when I fly, my childhood dream about flying once in a life time, keeps flashing in the cloudy sky 



When I fly, when I fly, the smile of the young ladies keeps remaining me about those pretty ladies on the ground who felt I was not worth their smile 



When I fly, when I fly, the turbulent weather kept reminding me there is always unexpected turbulence when we go high 



When I fly, when I fly, it keeps telling me you don't belong to the sky 



When I fly, when I fly, the lighter I was, the higher I was 



Once I landed, once I landed, I understood how important it is to stay grounded



Let's fly high let's fly High with an Attitude that there is nobody above us & there is nobody below us



M.L. Narendra Kumar


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாà®±்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உண்à®®ை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது பெண்à®®ை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது மனிதாபிà®®ானின் à®®ேதைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது தலைà®®ை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திà®° குà®®ாà®°்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency Competency alone will not lead to long-term success, and character alone will not help us achieve great things.   To shine in life, we should embrace both character and competence. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective

  Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective When we overly protect our children, we indirectly instill dependency and fear. This protection can become a burden on us and others later on. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in