Skip to main content

I am migrant worker, not because I love to be one, since there are no jobs to buy my bun

I am migrant worker, not because I want to earn crores, I don’t want my family to be on roads

I am migrant worker, not because I love to travel, I don’t want to take anyone’s favour

I am migrant worker, not because I am a loser, I never got a chance to play

I am migrant worker, not because of my fate, it is because of the big cats who rule my state

I am migrant worker, not because of my choice, it is because I never had a chance

I am migrant worker, not because of my greed, it is because of my need

I am migrant worker, not because of my mistake, it is because of my politician’s blunders

I am migrant worker, not because of me, it is because of them-who don’t care other than them

If a state is not able to generate a job to help its people to earn their livelihood, that’s the proof of inefficiency and a poor economic policy. Mistakes can be forgiven, but not the crime of keeping its people illiterate and ignorant forever.

Such politicians should be treated for their mental illness and punished for their sadist nature

M.L. Narendra Kumar


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாà®±்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உண்à®®ை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது பெண்à®®ை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது மனிதாபிà®®ானின் à®®ேதைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது தலைà®®ை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திà®° குà®®ாà®°்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency Competency alone will not lead to long-term success, and character alone will not help us achieve great things.   To shine in life, we should embrace both character and competence. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective

  Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective When we overly protect our children, we indirectly instill dependency and fear. This protection can become a burden on us and others later on. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in