Skip to main content

I am a Migrant Worker-Part-2


I am a migrant worker, who laid the road, but today I don’t have a means to travel

I am a migrant worker, who removed the curves on road but left with shrinks on my stomach

I am a migrant worker, who walked to rise a tall tower, but today I am walking without any power

I am a migrant worker, who was first in the mind, when infra needs to be developed, but today I am never in the mind when corona hit the land

I am a migrant worker, whose work spoke, but today there is no one to speak for me

I am a migrant worker, who trusted the contractor, but there is no one whom I can contact

I am a migrant worker, who came to save some money, but today I going without a penny

I am a migrant worker, who came with a hope, but today I returning with a hope that I might reach alive

I am a migrant worker, who came to sweat, but today I going to die as unfit

If we stop Migrating, the nation will stop Developing

M.L.Narendra Kumar








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாà®±்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உண்à®®ை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது பெண்à®®ை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது மனிதாபிà®®ானின் à®®ேதைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது தலைà®®ை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திà®° குà®®ாà®°்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency Competency alone will not lead to long-term success, and character alone will not help us achieve great things.   To shine in life, we should embrace both character and competence. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective

  Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective When we overly protect our children, we indirectly instill dependency and fear. This protection can become a burden on us and others later on. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in