Skip to main content

The Other Half

Anil was sitting next to his mother to complete his homework and Anil’s mother noticed an Eraser which was half and she also saw a Pencil which was broken.

When she enquired Anil said “Mummy when I was erasing the eraser broke”.

Anil’s mother asked what about the pencil Anil replied “I was holding the pencil in both the hands and twisting it, by mistake I broke it”

She said “Anil, you should take care of your belongings, you cannot be so careless, Remember, Money doesn’t grow in the tree”



On the same day evening at Vinay’s house

Vinay’s mother, Vinay “while starting to school can’t you check your belongings, today morning you left your pencil box on the table, how can you be so careless”

Vinay: “Sorry mummy, I will check my bag, before I leave the home”

Vinay’s mother, “How did you manage, without Pencil and Eraser?”

Vinay said “Mummy Anil, broke his pencil, cut his eraser and gave the other half to me”

She went inside and gave a new Pencil and an eraser and said keep it in your pencil box, I will hand it over to him tomorrow when I am there for a Parents Teachers Meet.

Next day “ Vinay’s mother called Anil and gave him a Pencil and an Eraser and thanked him for giving the other half to Vinay” while she was handing over, Anil’s mother was witnessing it and she said “ It’s okay, he has enough of Pencils” Vinay’s mother smiled and said “Anil has helping tendency” it’s good to see such qualities at a young age and she walked inside to meet the class teacher.

Anil’s mother said Anil “You could have told me about this incident”

Anil said “Mummy on the other day, when I gave my notebook to Reshma for copying the notes you asked me why did you give the book., Today you are asking me something different”

Anil asked “Mummy tells me something Should I help my friends? Should I tell the truth?”

Anil’s mother was shocked and said “Sorry Anil, I suggest to you speak the truth and be helpful to others”

In the Journey of Life, Patience and willing to understand each other makes a big difference, wait to listen to the other side of the story, the reality awaits

M. L. Narendra Kumar




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாà®±்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உண்à®®ை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது பெண்à®®ை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது மனிதாபிà®®ானின் à®®ேதைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது தலைà®®ை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திà®° குà®®ாà®°்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency Competency alone will not lead to long-term success, and character alone will not help us achieve great things.   To shine in life, we should embrace both character and competence. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective

  Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective When we overly protect our children, we indirectly instill dependency and fear. This protection can become a burden on us and others later on. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in