Skip to main content
Guess Who I am-26


I stand and talk in front of the kids who are yet to speak clearly
I stand and talk in front of an adult who wants to understand how to speak to kids

Sometimes People call me a pillar of the society
Sometimes people call be noble

Some children are happy when I am with them
Some children are happy when I am not with them

Others success is mine
Others failure is mine

I am greeted within the four walls
I am also greeted when I walk on the road

I wish to see everyone Learns
I wish to see everyone grows

Others performance is my appraisal
Others growth is my happiness

For some, I am a role-model
For some, I am a dictator

I teach to earn
I learn to teach

Today’s many personalities were my pupil yesterday
Today’s many pupils of mine will be  great personalities of  tomorrow

A parent gets one or two opportunities to see their children graduating
I ‘am fortunate to witness such grand day year after year

I am a Teacher- Proud to be one

Salute to my Teachers


Written by M.L.Narendra Kumar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாà®±்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உண்à®®ை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது பெண்à®®ை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது மனிதாபிà®®ானின் à®®ேதைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது தலைà®®ை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திà®° குà®®ாà®°்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency Competency alone will not lead to long-term success, and character alone will not help us achieve great things.   To shine in life, we should embrace both character and competence. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective

  Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective When we overly protect our children, we indirectly instill dependency and fear. This protection can become a burden on us and others later on. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in