Skip to main content
 Guess Who I am-28


I can ruin nations
I can build nations


I can make you shout
I can make you talk


I can ruin you
I can build you


I can hurt you
I can mend you


If you use me, you are my slave
If you master me, I am your slave


The more you use me, you lose your health
The less you use me; you will maintain your health


More you own me, you will be in unrest
The less you own me, you will in rest


In the hands of arrogant people, I am a weapon
In the hands of Assertive people, I am a tool


Sometimes I am the reason for the war
Sometimes I am the reason for revolution


Psychologist term me as  amygdala hijack
Spiritualist term me as an animal that can be tamed


If you use me by losing your temper you can lose the battles
If you use me by controlling the temper you can win the wars


I am anger
I am an emotion


I can either be controlled or channelized It depends on you



Your anger can build you, break you or change you


Written by : M.L.Narendra Kumar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாற்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது உண்மை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது பெண்மை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது மனிதாபிமானின் மேதைக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது தலைமை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திர குமார்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency Competency alone will not lead to long-term success, and character alone will not help us achieve great things.   To shine in life, we should embrace both character and competence. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective

  Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective When we overly protect our children, we indirectly instill dependency and fear. This protection can become a burden on us and others later on. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in