Skip to main content

An Interaction between a Man and an Ant


 A small Ant was moving a food particle on the dining table, a man who was sitting on a dining chair, tried to squeeze the Ant. The Ant immediately shouted with a human voice and said " Before killing me, just hear me for a while

The man was surprised and moved closer to the Ant & asked what are you going to tell me tiny Ant?

The Ant replied " You can call me Ant, whether I am tiny or not you will understand". The man said " Tell me, what is it that you wanted to convey"

The Ant said “I am not capable of making my own food, but though you people are capable of making your own food, you are still dependent on outside food.”

The doorbell rings and a man rush to the door to pick a home delivered food packet and places it on the table. The Ant looks at the table and moves forward to see the kitchen. The man rubs his forehead and looks at the Ant and tells, “proceed”

The Ant moved closer and tells- I move a food particle which weighs many times heavier than me, though I am physically incapable, but I am mentally capable, but you humans are afraid to carry your burdens and succumb to stress”-

The Ant Said- “We save for the rainy day to ensure we don’t die out of starvation- but you humans have learnt how to spend and pay later”

The man was engrossed with the Ant’s wisdom and sadly placed his credit card on the table

The Ant also said that- “When Ants join together it is team that works but when you humans join together it is ego that works”

 The Ant said “now you have a choice to either squeeze me by calling me Tiny or just allow me to go in my direction”

A teenager entered the dining hall and he opened the food packet and said daddy can’t you see there is an Ant next on the dining table & he immediately squeezed it.

The father asked “why did you do that”

Son replied *“it was a tiny Ant”

The father said “Giant in mind but tiny in size whereas we are giant in size but tiny in mind

M. L. Narendra Kumar  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாà®±்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உண்à®®ை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது பெண்à®®ை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது மனிதாபிà®®ானின் à®®ேதைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது தலைà®®ை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திà®° குà®®ாà®°்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency Competency alone will not lead to long-term success, and character alone will not help us achieve great things.   To shine in life, we should embrace both character and competence. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective

  Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective When we overly protect our children, we indirectly instill dependency and fear. This protection can become a burden on us and others later on. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in