Skip to main content

I’m Rich


I’m rich, not because of the car I drive

it is because of the endurance I have when I walk


I’m rich, not because of the expensive watch I wear

it is because of the time I have for myself


I’m rich, not because of the ornaments I wear,

it is because of the smile I wear on my face


I’m rich, not because of the spacious house I have,

it is because of the open heart with which I welcome my guest


I’m rich, not because of the books I possess,

it is because of the knowledge I share from the books I possess


I’m rich, not because of the bank balance,

it is because of my work life balance


I’m rich, not because of the widespread menu I eat,

it is because of the digestion I have


I’m rich, not because of the luxury cot in which I sleep,

it is because of the sleep I get as soon as I close my eyes


I’m rich, not because of the wealth I own,

it is because of the good health I possess



I’m rich not because of what I have, it is because of what I share


M.L. Narendra Kumar




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாà®±்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உண்à®®ை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது பெண்à®®ை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது மனிதாபிà®®ானின் à®®ேதைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது தலைà®®ை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திà®° குà®®ாà®°்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency Competency alone will not lead to long-term success, and character alone will not help us achieve great things.   To shine in life, we should embrace both character and competence. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective

  Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective When we overly protect our children, we indirectly instill dependency and fear. This protection can become a burden on us and others later on. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in