Skip to main content

Beauty



An Interaction between Monk & His Disciple



A Disciple asked a Monk " What should I do look more beautiful?



Monk asked "My dear, young lady, can you tell me, what is beautiful?"



The Disciple said "I should look attractive and people should like me, when they see me"



The Monk asked "Do you like people who are beautiful?"



The lady said” yes I do"



The Monk asked "Do you like people who are good at heart?"



The lady said "Yes"



The Monk asked " Between Beauty and heart, which one is more important"



The Lady said "Heart"



The Monk smiled and said "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, what is beautiful to you need not be beautiful to me.



Remember, Beauty might fade with age, but good heart glows at any age



The Lady said "I do understand this philosophy, but I need some inputs to look beautiful"



The Monk asked" If you love someone, what will you do?"



The Lady said "I will take care of that person"



The Monk asked "Do you love you?"



The lady was silent for a while and said " yes I do"



The Monk said " Take care of yourself, the way you take care of the person whom you love"



The Monk also said "the cosmetic care might add to your beauty, but soulful care will bring out the confidence in you"



The Lady smiled and said " I didn't get tips to look beautiful, but I got lessons to be confident"



The Monk smiled and said "You look beautiful"



M.L. Narendra Kumar


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாà®±்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உண்à®®ை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது பெண்à®®ை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது மனிதாபிà®®ானின் à®®ேதைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது தலைà®®ை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திà®° குà®®ாà®°்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency Competency alone will not lead to long-term success, and character alone will not help us achieve great things.   To shine in life, we should embrace both character and competence. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective

  Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective When we overly protect our children, we indirectly instill dependency and fear. This protection can become a burden on us and others later on. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in