Skip to main content

Mobile Musing
 I was traveling from Chennai to Cuddalore for conducting a workshop, my Cab driver told me to open the Google maps to locate the place, but I denied as well as instructed him to go via Pondicherry and told him we will use the map from Pondicherry. 


Once we reached Pondi, he requested me to spare a few minutes for filling the  tank and just walked towards one of the pump attendees to strike a conversation, after filling the fuel, we proceeded towards Cuddalore, my cab driver requested me to use the map, but I said "I know the place, I will guide you" and after a few minutes we reached the destination.

While we were returning back to Chennai, I told him "now days we are depending more on technology and we stopped interacting with people, an experienced person like you who has been driving a cab for 30 years is a map by yourself and I am sure, travelling to Pondi is not new to both of us"

The driver replied "when there is a technology, why should we ask people?"

"I said I want to improve my social skills, because I am a social Animal" he smiled and agreed

It's time to ponder on our technology dependency, are we using technology for making our life easier or we using technology to forget our fundamental human qualities?
When I ask for the route, I have an opportunity to smile and thank a person, above all, my ears gets an opportunity to use it for the right purpose it is meant for, rather than using it is a spectacle stand.

Every extensive traveller is a map, every travel is an opportunity to connect with people


M. L. Narendra Kumar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாà®±்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உண்à®®ை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது பெண்à®®ை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது மனிதாபிà®®ானின் à®®ேதைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது தலைà®®ை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திà®° குà®®ாà®°்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency Competency alone will not lead to long-term success, and character alone will not help us achieve great things.   To shine in life, we should embrace both character and competence. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective

  Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective When we overly protect our children, we indirectly instill dependency and fear. This protection can become a burden on us and others later on. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in