Skip to main content
Interaction between Terminal Patient and God

Terminal Patient :( X) –God, Why did you give me this disease?

I don’t smoke, I don’t drink, neither have I indulged in drugs nor I have indulged in sex outside married life. I always followed a well-balanced diet.

There are so many people who have all of the above but …. Why me?

God:  Mr.X – Just see what the other Terminal Patient feels about my Decision

Terminal Patient-2-Y

God , I did over indulge myself in all negative habits like smoking, drinking etc. –I Know I will meet my destiny. Only thing that worries me is, there are people who don’t have any such habits but why do you punish them?

God to Terminal Patient-1-X

“Did you see the difference – When you suffer you ask why others are not suffering, but when he suffered – He started asking why people like you should suffer. “

X was silent for a while

God- Dear People remember these four things in life

•A healthy body with an unsound mind does not guarantee long life.
•When you feel others should have suffered, do remember that your mind is already attracting sufferings.
•If there are answers for all questions in life, then you will not explore life.
•Remember pain is inevitable, suffering is optional







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாற்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது உண்மை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது பெண்மை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது மனிதாபிமானின் மேதைக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது தலைமை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திர குமார்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency Competency alone will not lead to long-term success, and character alone will not help us achieve great things.   To shine in life, we should embrace both character and competence. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective

  Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective When we overly protect our children, we indirectly instill dependency and fear. This protection can become a burden on us and others later on. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in