Skip to main content

Where You Sell Matters

 Where You Sell Matters

Post my second vaccination started travelling within India for addressing the entrepreneurs in various parts of Tamilnadu. 

Before Pandemic, I focused more on the comfort of the hotels where I used to stay, but today my utmost priority is, does the hotel have space to walk or is it situated near a park. Fortunately, there was a park near the hotel where I stayed and, it gave me a sense of relief when I checked in.

 As usual, I started my morning walk in the nearby park and came across different people who were; either walking or doing their regular workouts. 


                                                                          

 When I completed my walk and came out of the park, I saw many vendors selling herbal juices, vegetables, fruits and many more products, which is common in such parks.

However, I came across a young man selling socks near the entrance (which also happens to be the exit point)

I was wondering who will buy socks so early in the morning, but I was surprised to see few people buying them. The next day while was walking, I was asking myself, what is the logic behind selling the socks.  These are some of the insights:

 While people are focusing on fitness, their mind is, inclined towards fitness, and fitness related products on such occasions, people might think about either buying or replacing their shoes, socks, wristbands etc., hence it is good to place such products near walking parks and fitness centre, which not only gains the attention of the customer, but it also helps them to take a quick decision.

Where you sell makes the difference in business. Ask yourself whether you are there in the right place at the right time.

M.L. Narendra Kumar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாà®±்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உண்à®®ை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது பெண்à®®ை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது மனிதாபிà®®ானின் à®®ேதைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது தலைà®®ை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திà®° குà®®ாà®°்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency Competency alone will not lead to long-term success, and character alone will not help us achieve great things.   To shine in life, we should embrace both character and competence. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective

  Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective When we overly protect our children, we indirectly instill dependency and fear. This protection can become a burden on us and others later on. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in