Skip to main content

An Angry Angel-Song

 An Angry Angel


Your anger is a danger in action,

Your anger is a danger in action.

My silence is the best solution in action,

My silence is the best solution in action.

 

When you are angry, your eyes look like fire—

The best I can do is remain blind for a while,

Till the flames settle.

 

When you are angry, your words are like bullets—

The best I can do is stay calm for a while,

Till the shooting stops.

 

When you are angry, your memory is like a 1-terabyte cloud,

From where you transfer your voice at 425 MBPs.

The best I can do is wait for the full download.

 

When you are angry, you go wilder than the wild—

Restless, hunting your prey in a millisecond.

The best I can do is hide till the saint reappears in you.

 

When you are angry, you are no longer the beauty

Who walked the pageant ramp—

You are like a commando commissioned to kill.

The best I can do is raise my hands

And tell you I love, love you for who you are.

 

I know your anger comes out of pain,

I know your anger is justified,

Even when truth stands in the background.

All I can do is say once again: I love,

Love you for who you are.

 

An angry angel—

Where beauty is buried,

Truth is revealed,

And your rights are spoken.

 

M.L. Narendra Kumar

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments