I am Happy
Not because of a hefty bank balance,
But because I am balanced within.
I am happy
I am happy
Not because of what I receive,
But because of what I give.
I am happy
I am happy
Not because of my success,
But because of how I face my failures.
I am happy
I am happy
Not because of my fame,
But because of what I brought to the table.
I am happy
I am happy
Not because of the profits I made,
But because of the profits I shared.
I am happy
I am happy
Not because of the fun I had,
But because of the fun I shared.
I am happy
I am happy
Not because of the wealth I created,
But because of the means by which I created.
I am happy
I am happy
Not because of what I have,
But because of what I give.
I am happy
I am happy
Not because of my mood,
But because of my eternal state of mind.
Let's be happy
Let's be happy
Not because of others' unhappiness,
But because we create happiness for others.
We don't live here forever,
But let us leave a mark of happiness that lasts.
Be happy
Be happy
Make happiness your way of life,
And let it flow both ways.
Comments
Post a Comment