Skip to main content

Solitary Growth

 Solitary Growth

If I am lonely, it doesn’t mean I dislike people around me
It means I love myself enough
To enjoy my own company when I am alone

If I am lonely, it doesn’t mean I am by myself
It means I am with my memories
Cherishing the moments I shared with others

If I am lonely, it doesn’t mean I am anxious
It means I am looking within
To set things right in my life

If I am lonely, it doesn’t mean I am pulling away
It means I am thinking
How to draw closer without overstepping

If I am lonely, it doesn’t mean I am upset with others
It means I am pausing
To handle my anger without causing harm

If I am lonely, it doesn’t mean I have failed
It means I am turning my failures
Into stepping stones for success

If I am lonely, it doesn’t mean I am proud
It means I am taming my ego
To stay humble all my life

If I am lonely, it doesn’t mean I am defeated
It means I am making peace with myself
To begin anew

If I am lonely, it doesn’t mean I long for solitude
It means I am working on myself
To live with others in harmony

So don’t read me by my loneliness—
My loneliness is improvement in action,
My improvement is growth in action,
My growth is my well-being in action 


M.L.Narendra Kumar 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாà®±்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உண்à®®ை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது பெண்à®®ை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது மனிதாபிà®®ானின் à®®ேதைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது தலைà®®ை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திà®° குà®®ாà®°்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2410 Promotion and Character

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2410 Promotion and Character Promotion is a form of recognition for your competency and character. However, the people below you will relate to you more for your character than your competency. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in
Less than Minute Life Lesson-581 Skills Skills live as long as we keep nurturing it Keep Skilling it becomes your strength M.L. Narendra Kumar