Skip to main content

I don’t have a say, but I do have a choice

I don’t have a say in other person’s discipline towards Sanitisation, but either to shake hands or not is my choice

I don’t have say in other person’s social distancing belief, but to maintain the distance is my choice

I don’t have a say on other person’s willingness to stay at home, but to confine within my home is my choice

I don’t have a say on the other person’s forwards about the corona Virus, but to either delete it or not is my choice

I don’t have a say on other person’s negativity about Post Corona life, but to believe it or not is my choice

I don’t have a say on experts’ opinions about economic conditions, either to go with experts or use my expertise is my choice

I don’t have a say on Moratoriums extended by the banks, but either to extend my working hours or not is my choice

I don’t have a say on number positive case increasing day by day, but I do have a choice to stay in isolation

I don’t have a say on conspiracy theories about Corona virus, but I do have a choice to either make it viral or not

Let the values in you drive your action, not the Immaturity mixed with impulses

M.L. Narendra Kumar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாà®±்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உண்à®®ை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது பெண்à®®ை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது மனிதாபிà®®ானின் à®®ேதைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது தலைà®®ை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திà®° குà®®ாà®°்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency Competency alone will not lead to long-term success, and character alone will not help us achieve great things.   To shine in life, we should embrace both character and competence. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective

  Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective When we overly protect our children, we indirectly instill dependency and fear. This protection can become a burden on us and others later on. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in