Skip to main content
Guess Who am-25

Rich or poor you need me

Student or Teacher, you need me

Boss or subordinate you need me

Child or parent, you need me

Brother or sister, you need me

Customer or the sales person you need me

I am easy and simple to give

I am economical but I am rich

I can be plain words from the heart

I can be pat on the back

I can be just a few little words in a small card

I can be a clap emoticon in social media

I am tool or a weapon; it depends on why you are using me

Sometimes you will get me, sometimes you will not

The secret of getting me is, keep giving your best

The secret of getting me is, keep reinventing yourself

The secret of getting me is, don’t expect me

The secret of getting me is, keep giving me to others

I am appreciation

I can motivate a person and develop a person

I can build relationship and win the hearts

I can change the attitude and bring the best

I can make a big difference in life

I can develop the attitude of I can

I can make a person smile and make him go an extra mile

Use me to experience me


Written by: M.L.Narendra Kumar



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாà®±்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உண்à®®ை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது பெண்à®®ை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது மனிதாபிà®®ானின் à®®ேதைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது தலைà®®ை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திà®° குà®®ாà®°்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency Competency alone will not lead to long-term success, and character alone will not help us achieve great things.   To shine in life, we should embrace both character and competence. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective

  Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective When we overly protect our children, we indirectly instill dependency and fear. This protection can become a burden on us and others later on. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in