Skip to main content
Guess who I am-24


I am bright for some
I am dark for some

Some are ready to face me
Some are not ready to face me

Some are positive about me
Some are negative about me

Some think I am good to them
Some think I am bad to them

Some create me
Some destroy me

Some are excited about me
Some are worried about me

Some accept me
Some reject me

Some are motivated because of me
Some are demotivated because of me

Some work towards me
Some never think about me

Some are inspired because of me
Some are depressed because of me

Some predict me
Some are blind about me

I am there for those who work towards me
I am there for those who are positive about me

I am there for those who work with a goal
I am there for those who effectively play their role


Remember, yesterday I was there in your mind, today I am there in your hand


I am future, I am you


Written by: M.L.Narendra Kumar




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாà®±்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உண்à®®ை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது பெண்à®®ை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது மனிதாபிà®®ானின் à®®ேதைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது தலைà®®ை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திà®° குà®®ாà®°்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency Competency alone will not lead to long-term success, and character alone will not help us achieve great things.   To shine in life, we should embrace both character and competence. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective

  Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective When we overly protect our children, we indirectly instill dependency and fear. This protection can become a burden on us and others later on. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in