Skip to main content
Guess who I am-22


I am the source of Knowledge

I am the source of Information


I am the reason for Relationship

I am the reason for Conflict


If you use me I can help you Empathize

If you don't use me you become Apathetic


You used me when you were in love

Slowly you stopped using me after marriage


When you were a child you expected me from your parents

When you are old you expect me from your children


When people experience me they feel Relieved

When people don't Experience me they sometimes feel suicidal


When you use me you will not lose people

When you don't use me you will lose people


I am a Skill

I am an Attitude


I am also the reason for customers happiness

I  also am the reason for customers dissatisfaction


I am  also the reason for employees to stay

I am also the reason for employees to quit


I am the expression of love

I am the expression of care


I am  instrumental in building a relationship

I am instrumental in building a character


I am seen as a symbol of humanity

I am called as common sense


Those who use me well are called  Good human being

Those who don't use me are called Arrogant, Egoistic and what not.


Physically I come as a pair

Physically I  play the role of a holder to hold your spectacles.


Physically I am called hearing

Mentally I am called Listening


Unfortunately I am also called as forgotten skill


For few seconds close your eyes and recollect  the people who were listening to you effectively and just think how did you feel?


Similarly recollect the people who were not listening to you effectively and just
think how did you feel?


Pause for a while & think about situations when you didn't listen effectively to the following people:


Children who were seeking your attention

 Teachers who were draining while they were imparting knowledge

Elders who wanted to communicate their need

Friends who wanted to share their views

Spouse who wanted to share his/her feelings

Manager who wanted to give a feedback

Subordinate who wanted convey their concerns

Customers who were in search of solutions.


Now reverse the process of thinking from Listener to communicator and feel for a while, you will understand how important I am in your life.


Remember there are no speakers without listeners, there is no relationship without listening.


Why don't you look into a person's eyes and just listen to him/her for few minutes


Happy Listening


Written by:M.L.Narendra Kumar⁠⁠⁠⁠

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாà®±்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உண்à®®ை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது பெண்à®®ை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது மனிதாபிà®®ானின் à®®ேதைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது தலைà®®ை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திà®° குà®®ாà®°்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency Competency alone will not lead to long-term success, and character alone will not help us achieve great things.   To shine in life, we should embrace both character and competence. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective

  Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective When we overly protect our children, we indirectly instill dependency and fear. This protection can become a burden on us and others later on. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in