Skip to main content

Who said what?





Life said "I am given to you, take care of me"



Death said "Don't invite me, I know when I should I come"



Money said: Don't run behind me, if you are not partnered with hard work



Laziness said: "I hate active people"



Failure said:  "you can win me, if you befriend my enemy called determination"



Problem said: "I am your perception"



Stress said: "Tell no to your boss or change your job"



Learning said: "I am like your tooth brush, if you don't use me, you will decay"



Hate said: "I am an acid who destroys you from inside"



Anger said: "You don't realize I am your enemy but still keep nurturing me"



Revenge said: "you are my slave & I have the ability to prevent you from befriending you with a fabulous person called happiness"



Truth said: "I am a bitter medicine"



Lie said: "I am a sweet poison"



Love said: "I am nothing with you"



Define your life before situation defeats you





M.L.Narendra Kumar







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாà®±்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உண்à®®ை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது பெண்à®®ை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது மனிதாபிà®®ானின் à®®ேதைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது தலைà®®ை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திà®° குà®®ாà®°்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency Competency alone will not lead to long-term success, and character alone will not help us achieve great things.   To shine in life, we should embrace both character and competence. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective

  Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective When we overly protect our children, we indirectly instill dependency and fear. This protection can become a burden on us and others later on. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in