Skip to main content

The Animal in Me
There was an Animal which came out of me, I was happy to see a leopard, which taught me the power of focus.
There was an Animal which came out of me, I was happy to see a Lion, which taught me when to respond
There was an Animal which came out of me, I was happy to see a Donkey, which taught me the need to work hard
There was an Animal which came out of me, I was happy to see a Dog, which taught me the need to be loyal
There was an Animal which came out of me, I was happy to see a Meerkat, which taught me the need to work as a team
There was an Animal which came out of me, I was happy to see a cow, which taught me why I should contribute
There was an Animal which came out of me, I was happy to see a buffalo, which taught me how to be stress free
There was an Animal which came out of me, I was happy to see an Elephant, which taught me the need to lift my burdens
There was an Animal which came out of me, I was happy to see a running deer, which taught me the purpose of life
There was a human which came out of me to point the finger outside, the Animal in me stopped and said " The Animal in you is better than the Stressed Human in you"

The human in us is destroying the Animals, let's be a responsible human to restore the humanity in us
M.L. Narendra Kumar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாà®±்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உண்à®®ை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது பெண்à®®ை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது மனிதாபிà®®ானின் à®®ேதைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது தலைà®®ை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திà®° குà®®ாà®°்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency Competency alone will not lead to long-term success, and character alone will not help us achieve great things.   To shine in life, we should embrace both character and competence. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective

  Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective When we overly protect our children, we indirectly instill dependency and fear. This protection can become a burden on us and others later on. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in