Skip to main content

Is it love at first sight?-Song

 Is it love at first sight?


Is it love at first sight?
Because I couldn't take my eyes off her.

Is it love at first sight?
Because I didn't want her to move out of sight.

Is it love at first sight?
Because I always wanted to keep seeing her, again and again.

Is it love at first sight?
Because I was thinking about her, again and again.

Is it love at first sight?
Because I was eager to talk to her, again and again.

Is it love at first sight?
Because I was facing many sleepless nights.

Is it love at first sight?
Because I was longing to propose.

Is it love at first sight?
Because she was the one who was made for me.

Though I know it was love at first sight, I realized that if I don't express my love, it will always remain one-sided love.

I finally decided to express my love and went in search of her. After a long search, I couldn't find her, and I walked back in disappointment — I couldn't get an appointment with her.

My heart was heavier, my mind was restless, but she remained in my memories. That's the power of love at first sight.

Waiting to meet her again. Until then, she will be my love at first sight… and love forever.

M.L. Narendra Kumar

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாà®±்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உண்à®®ை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது பெண்à®®ை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது மனிதாபிà®®ானின் à®®ேதைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது தலைà®®ை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திà®° குà®®ாà®°்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2410 Promotion and Character

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2410 Promotion and Character Promotion is a form of recognition for your competency and character. However, the people below you will relate to you more for your character than your competency. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute, Lesson-3150 Share your Story

  Less than a minute, Lesson-3150 Share your Story If you succeed, share your su ccess story to inspire others. If you fail, share your failure story to caution others.  It doesn’t matter whether you succeed or fail; ensure you help others by either inspiring or cautioning them. Either way, you will be respected for your willingness to share. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd