Skip to main content

Is she the one-Song

 Is she the one

 

Is she the one

Is she the one

Who flashes in my mind, my mind

 

Is she the one

Is she the one

Who comes into my dream, my dream

 

Is she the one

Is she the one

Whom I keep searching, searching

 

Is she the one

Is she the one

Who renders me sleepless, sleepless

 

Is she the one

Is she the one

For whom I am waiting, waiting

 

Is she the one

Is she the one

I don't know where she is, who she is.

 

Is she the one

Is she the one

Who is a creation in my, my mind

 

Is she the one

Is she the one

I'm not sure whether she is real or not,

But she will live in me forever.

 

She is the one.

She is the one

Who is not created in AI through prompts.

She is the one,

She is the one

Who is created from my love, my love.

 

She is the one.

She is the one.

I am sure I will come across her in my life.

That day will make a difference in my life.

She will be the one

Who gives life to the one crafted in my mind, my mind.

 

M.L.Narendra Kumar

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாà®±்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உண்à®®ை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது பெண்à®®ை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது மனிதாபிà®®ானின் à®®ேதைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது தலைà®®ை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திà®° குà®®ாà®°்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2410 Promotion and Character

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2410 Promotion and Character Promotion is a form of recognition for your competency and character. However, the people below you will relate to you more for your character than your competency. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute, Lesson-3150 Share your Story

  Less than a minute, Lesson-3150 Share your Story If you succeed, share your su ccess story to inspire others. If you fail, share your failure story to caution others.  It doesn’t matter whether you succeed or fail; ensure you help others by either inspiring or cautioning them. Either way, you will be respected for your willingness to share. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd