Skip to main content

Waiting for Her-Song

 Waiting for Her

Looking into her eyes was so nice —

I could feel her vibes.

Listening to her words was a melody to my ears —
I could feel her kindness.

Holding her hands was warmth in my heart —
I could feel her calmness.

Laughing with her was more like rhyming —
I could feel we had the perfect timing.

The more I spent time with her,
I felt we were made for each other.

Love is beautiful when we are together,
But painful when we are far apart.

Waiting to see her eyes — stars in the sky.
Waiting to listen to her words — musical melodies.
Waiting to hold her hands — like touch therapies.
Waiting to laugh with her — lighter moments than feathers.

There is pain in waiting when I wait for others,
But there is joy in waiting when I wait for her.

M.L. Narendra Kumar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாà®±்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உண்à®®ை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது பெண்à®®ை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது மனிதாபிà®®ானின் à®®ேதைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது தலைà®®ை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திà®° குà®®ாà®°்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2410 Promotion and Character

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2410 Promotion and Character Promotion is a form of recognition for your competency and character. However, the people below you will relate to you more for your character than your competency. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute, Lesson-2985 Happiness is a Mature Mind

  Less than a minute, Lesson-2985 Happiness is a Mature Mind The essence of happiness is not the absence of problems nor the presence of material things; it is the maturity of mind to accept success without vanity and failure with dignity.   Maturity lies in balancing between happiness and unhappiness, success and failure. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD