Only for you
I am
living for you,
I am
living for you,
Only
for you.
I am
living for you,
I am
living for you,
Only
for you.
I am
living for you,
I am
living with memories of you and me
The
memories that shine like the bright sun.
I am
living with your words,
that
you carved deep into my strong heart.
I am
living with your looks,
That
caught my eye—beautiful as a full moon on a dark night.
I am
living with your smile,
That
shines like twinkling stars in the sky.
I am
living with your hug,
That
is as warm as the first peg
I am
living with your kiss,
As
sweet as honey and as intoxicating as wine.
I was
born to live—
Live
only for you—
With
the memories we shared.
Baby,
you left my world
When
you left this world too soon,
At a
young age,
When
we were engaged.
The
ring is staring at me,
My
tears are dripping onto it.
My
heart tells me to give up,
But my
mind says you are always in me.
I am
waiting to depart
When
my time comes,
So I
can come to your world
With
the wedding ring in my hand.
Listen to the song: https://suno.com/s/Qmv3AdsitUlNfMFm
M.L. Narendra Kumar
Comments
Post a Comment