Skip to main content

Conversation in the City Bus

Way back in the year 1999, I slowly started training students on employability skills during those days accessing internet was difficult' hence I was upgrading myself with books on self-help series. 

One day, while I was traveling in the city bus I was reading "Think and grow rich" written by Napoleon Hill, An elderly gentleman who was sitting next to me, picked up a conversation by asking me "If you complete this book, will you become rich?" I just looked at him and said I'm not sure. 

The elderly person said " By writing such books, those authors become rich" but I neither agreed nor disagreed" to what he said, after sometime I reached my destination. 

I recollected this incident when I was searching for a book. Now I have answers for the question asked by the elderly gentleman by reading such books: 

  • I might not become rich, but I can avoid becoming poor 
  • I might not become rich, but I can help others become rich
  • I might not become rich, but I can understand how to earn and save 
Self-help books are not meant for acquiring wealth, it is meant for developing the right attitude towards life. 

If you have not read a book on self-help, make it as a habit to read a page every day, you will feel the difference.

M.L. Narendra Kumar








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாà®±்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உண்à®®ை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது பெண்à®®ை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது மனிதாபிà®®ானின் à®®ேதைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது தலைà®®ை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திà®° குà®®ாà®°்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency Competency alone will not lead to long-term success, and character alone will not help us achieve great things.   To shine in life, we should embrace both character and competence. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective

  Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective When we overly protect our children, we indirectly instill dependency and fear. This protection can become a burden on us and others later on. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in