Skip to main content

My Life Lessons from a Small Girl

When I visited a college to conduct a personal effectiveness program, I was given a flower sapling as a Memento 

When I was returning back to home, I was carrying the sapling in my hand and I saw a small girl who was running behind me with her younger brother to see the sapling.

She looked at the flower and asked "what flower is it" I said I don't know"

From her question below I learnt the following

Never hesitate to ask

I asked her "Do you want the flower pot" she said "no" the below statement is my second Learning

Tell No and don't justify immediately

I enquired her why she said "no"

She replied "You would have spent your money to buy this flower, how can I take it from you?" My next lesson was

Respect others earnings /Efforts

I admired her concern & smiled,

She said bye and she started running forward to walk with her younger brother, my next important Learning was

Stay focused and be with people who are important in your life

Every day is a learning day, every situation is a subject by itself and every person whom we come across is an unassigned teacher

M.L. Narendra Kumar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாà®±்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உண்à®®ை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது பெண்à®®ை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது மனிதாபிà®®ானின் à®®ேதைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது தலைà®®ை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திà®° குà®®ாà®°்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency Competency alone will not lead to long-term success, and character alone will not help us achieve great things.   To shine in life, we should embrace both character and competence. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective

  Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective When we overly protect our children, we indirectly instill dependency and fear. This protection can become a burden on us and others later on. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in