Skip to main content

Celestial Wait-Song

 Celestial Wait


Oh baby, it's a pain in my vein
Without your face—my sun, my rain
Oh baby, it's a pain in my vein
Your divine glow, I can't contain


Oh baby, this loneliness is hell
Without your hands, I know too well
They were my cure, my only peace
Now even my sighs can't find release


You are the remedy for my broken heart
You are the therapy when I fall apart
But I know, I know you won't return
And oh, how my heart still burns


Oh baby, life is pitch-black night
Without your eyes—my guiding light
They used to sparkle, make me whole
Now darkness swallows my soul


Oh baby, your voice—a love song played
Without it, I'm a ghost afraid
Your words were music, soft and true
Now silence sings where you once knew


I'm waiting to hold you, to kiss you again
I'm waiting for sunshine to break through the rain
I'm waiting, I'm waiting—but you're a star
So bright, so far, so out of reach by far


You are the remedy for my broken heart
You are the therapy when I fall apart
But I know, I know you won't return
And oh, how my heart still burns


You're a glittering star in the sky so high
And I'll wait till this planet says goodbye
Then I'll drift through space to where you are
A celestial soul—my falling star


M.L. Narendra Kumar

My Books at Amazon

Random Management Thoughts-1

Woman- A Symphony of Roles

Conversation with a Coach

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாà®±்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உண்à®®ை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது பெண்à®®ை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது மனிதாபிà®®ானின் à®®ேதைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது தலைà®®ை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திà®° குà®®ாà®°்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2410 Promotion and Character

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2410 Promotion and Character Promotion is a form of recognition for your competency and character. However, the people below you will relate to you more for your character than your competency. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute, Lesson-2985 Happiness is a Mature Mind

  Less than a minute, Lesson-2985 Happiness is a Mature Mind The essence of happiness is not the absence of problems nor the presence of material things; it is the maturity of mind to accept success without vanity and failure with dignity.   Maturity lies in balancing between happiness and unhappiness, success and failure. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD