Made for Each Other
My beauty, when your eyes find
me,
The moon leans down to light me.
My hotty, when your gaze is fire,
The sun ignites my soul's desire.
My smiley, when your lips curve
bright,
The stars all dance in the night.
My honey, when your kiss is sweet,
A rush of nectar, pure and complete.
My energy, when your arms pull
near,
A current charges through me here.
My treasure, when you stay by my side,
My worth grows deeper, far and wide.
My heart, when your hand holds
mine,
I feel the pulse of life in time.
My lover, when your voice speaks low,
Love wraps me whole from head to toe.
My muse, when you hear my sound,
Creativity spins and spirals 'round.
My beloved, when you love me true,
I feel the lover I am in you.
Oh baby, you're one in a
physical frame,
But in my mind, you're a thousand names—
You bring the brightness, you bring the shine,
The smile, the sweetness, all divine.
The current, the value, the life in me,
The love, the lover—you set me free.
What you bring is an experience,
Too deep for words to carry.
But I know, beyond all doubt,
You and me were meant to be—
Built by love, not by chance,
Forever you, forever me.
M.L. Narendra Kumar
Comments
Post a Comment