The more I think about you
The
more I think about you,
The
more I miss you,
The
more I think about you,
The
more I dream about you,
The
more I think about you,
The
more I want to meet you,
The
more I think about you,
The
more I want to hold your hands,
The
more I think about you,
The
more I want to walk along with you,
The
more I think about you,
The
more I want to hug you,
The
more I think about you,
The
more I want to kiss you,
The
more I want you,
The
more I start loving you,
I know
falling in love is easy,
I know
falling in love is easy,
But
missing you is a hell—
A hell
of pain and agony.
Though
I miss you,
Though
I miss you,
Waiting
to meet you
Is a
pleasure—
A
divine pleasure, tastier than wine and sweeter than sweet.
Oh
baby, longing for you—a longing time
Should
not be a longtime affair in my lifetime.
Come
on, baby,
Come
on, baby—
The
heart is beating, and the time is flying.
Let's
immerse ourselves in each other
To
gather the pearls of love.
M.L. Narendra Kumar
Comments
Post a Comment