Skip to main content

Before Corona
Before Corona I was a longing for a salary hike, today I am longing for my salary
Before Corona I was longing for my promotion, today I am holding on to my position
Before Corona I was thinking about quitting my job, today I am strongly sticking to my job
Before corona I refused to carry my laptop to my home, today I have moved my office to my home
Before Corona I was planning for a long vacation, today I am waiting to go back to my workstation
Before Corona I was waiting for a weekend, today I am waiting when will corona end
Before Corona I was using video call to say hi to my friends and relatives, today I am on a video call with my neighbour too
Before Corona I was dressed for the occasion, today there are no occasions to dress
Before Corona I was worried about the future, today I am worried about the present
 An invisible virus has changed the way we think and live
M.L.Narendra Kumar


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாà®±்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உண்à®®ை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது பெண்à®®ை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது மனிதாபிà®®ானின் à®®ேதைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது தலைà®®ை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திà®° குà®®ாà®°்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency Competency alone will not lead to long-term success, and character alone will not help us achieve great things.   To shine in life, we should embrace both character and competence. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective

  Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective When we overly protect our children, we indirectly instill dependency and fear. This protection can become a burden on us and others later on. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in