Skip to main content

Life Lessons from a Cobbler to face the Corona days

Once I approached a cobbler for polishing my shoes, I noticed the cobbler cutting a leather from an old shoe, I told him to finish his work, he said “ no problem sir, I am just only removing the leather which I can use it once I get some work, I nodded my head and gave my shoes to him, after some time he gave a well-polished shoes to me. 

While I was paying the money, I asked him “how do you keep yourself occupied?” He said “ you just saw me cutting the leather from an old shoe, similarly I will  do something or other to ensure I keep practicing my work so that I can be fast in my work. I nodded my head & left the place.

For the past few days I felt I had nothing to do, due to Covid-19 and I was also feeling low, but when I recollected the above interaction I had with the cobbler I immediately came to terms with myself and started doing what I was doing in my normal working days. 

A cobbler on road lives with few rupees in the hand, but he ensured he keeps his  body and mind busy irrespective of whether there is work or not, similarly we need keep  our mind and body busy  to ensure we go back with a same vigour and extra competency once the Covid-19 comes to an end.

We do not require a job in the hand to be busy, we require a mind to be busy
M.L. Narendra Kumar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாà®±்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உண்à®®ை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது பெண்à®®ை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது மனிதாபிà®®ானின் à®®ேதைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது தலைà®®ை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திà®° குà®®ாà®°்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2407 Character and Competency Competency alone will not lead to long-term success, and character alone will not help us achieve great things.   To shine in life, we should embrace both character and competence. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective

  Less than a minute Life Lesson -2380 Overly Protective When we overly protect our children, we indirectly instill dependency and fear. This protection can become a burden on us and others later on. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in