Skip to main content

When people say-Song

 When people say

 

When people say La Isla Bonita

They think about me

They think about me

I am your sexy figure

I am your sexy singer

Your one and only Madonna

 

When people say

I  live to tell you

I live to tell you

I am crazy for you

I am crazy for you

I cherish I cherish like a lucky star

 

When it’s a holiday

When it’s a holiday

Stand near the borderline

I tell Papa, " Don’t preach

Papa don’t preach

I am a material girl

I am a material girl

With a best-selling book -Sex

Along with my erotica

I am a material girl

With a seductive voice, a sexy figure and a golden heart

Madonna Madonna

  

M.L. Narendra Kumar

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

அப்பாà®±்பட்டது காவியம் காலத்துக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உண்à®®ை உணர்ச்சிக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது பெண்à®®ை கடவுளுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது மனிதாபிà®®ானின் à®®ேதைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது தலைà®®ை தலைவனுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது புரட்சி அரசியலுக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது உறவுகள் உடமைக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது அனுபவம் கல்விக்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது நடப்பு செல்வதற்கு அப்பாà®±்பட்டது எம் எல் . நரேந்திà®° குà®®ாà®°்

Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2410 Promotion and Character

  Less than a Minute Life Lesson-2410 Promotion and Character Promotion is a form of recognition for your competency and character. However, the people below you will relate to you more for your character than your competency. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD www.instivatelearning.in

Less than a minute, Lesson-2985 Happiness is a Mature Mind

  Less than a minute, Lesson-2985 Happiness is a Mature Mind The essence of happiness is not the absence of problems nor the presence of material things; it is the maturity of mind to accept success without vanity and failure with dignity.   Maturity lies in balancing between happiness and unhappiness, success and failure. M.L. Narendra Kumar Director Instivate Learning Solutions PVT LTD